With no introduction here is samba install
sudo apt-get install samba samba-common-bin smbclient
Create your shared directory
We’re going to create a dedicated shared directory. You can put it anywhere, but ours will be at the top level of the root file system.
sudo mkdir -m 1777 /share
sudo apt-get install transmission-cli transmission-common transmission-daemon
transmission-daemon will start automatically each time you start your server, with the settings defined in /var/lib/transmission-daemon/info/settings.json
Make sure the Transmission daemon is not running when changing the config file otherwise your changes will be over written.
sudo systemctl stop transmission-daemon
Now we need to change a few settings.
sudo nano /var/lib/transmission-daemon/info/settings.json
[Guide] Retribution PvE 3.3.5a
This is a guide for Paladin Ret for WoW Lich king 3.3.5a this guide was found in Warmane forums and here I will just use for my own sake and quick access. I will try to update and modify this guide with my own notes, this is not a post for discussion.
- Gear and stats
- Spells, abilities, and rotations
- 3.3.5a Retribution BiS lists
- The Paladin Philosophy
What is Spytify?
Spytify is a Windows desktop application for recording music from Spotify. It’s a free open source Spotify recorder which records Spotify songs and skips ads, ensuring lossless sound quality. It automatically splits songs into separate tracks and records to MP3 with ID3 tags included artist, title and album. With Spytify, you could start easily enjoying your music on any MP3 Player or burnt to CD.
How it works?
Spytify records music from the soundcard of your computer. It records what music you are playing on computer. You will get the same quality as the original Spotify music, so the recorded copy will be indistinguishable from Spotify’s one. Spytify records at .mp3 quality, and not at higher qualities like .flac, as we know the Spotify deliver 320 kbps audio quality for most of songs.
How to record songs from Spotify?
It’s simple to record Spotify music with Spytify, please follow the step by step below:
- Download, install Spytify here.
- Launch the Spytify and your Spotify desktop application.
- Click the recording button in upper right on Spytify and then playing music on Spotify.
That’s all. Spytify will detect if there is a sound on your computer, if yes, it will start to record music that is playing. all recordings are saved under the same path: …/My Music/, the default music of Windows.
- Automatically adds metadata to .mp3 file (track, Track Title, Artist, Album Title, Album Art, Cover and Genre)
- No Ads Doesn’t record ads and has an option to disable audio ads
- Mutes Other Apps Mutes any other applications while spying Spotify
- Great Audio Quality Gets and records with the same great audio quality than Spotify
- Normalize volume Max out the volume of your Spotify audio session to record all song at the same volume level delivered by Spotify
- Works for both free and paid Spotify account Up to 120 kbps for A free Spotify account since Spotify restricts a free account with audio quality to 120 kbps. Recording up to 320 kbps audio if you have a Premium Spotify subscription.
- Windows OS
- Microsoft Framework (.NET 4.6 or higher).
- Spotify Desktop application.
Pros and cons
- Free to use
- Get ID3 tags for each recorded song
- Get same quality music from Spotify
- Remove Ads
- Only support for Windows OS
- Need to install Spotify desktop application, didn’t work with Spotify browser player
- Record music from Spotify only not support other popular streaming music services like Amazon prime music.
- The interface need to be improved. It seems a Matrix theme.
- Music quality its bad.